Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One country, two wheels. One Bullet, a million intense moments.

I am yet another average guy who lives yet another average life.

But I am also someone who has been bitten by the urge to ride. And bitten hard enough to have covered something like 75,000 kms across this beautiful country, in a bit less than 4 years.

Of course, on the same bike, a Royal Enfield A-350.

I really don't know if I am a writer first and a biker next.

Or a biker first and a traveler next.

At times, I wonder how I have changed because of this obsession with the road and my A-350, whether I have changed for the better or for the worse, whether it is something that I should learn to control or just give in to.

And at other times, I am awash with happiness and nostalgia; happy that I have seen so much of this beautiful country already, nostalgic because, I still haven't managed to ride to so many places.

I intend to publish my thoughts about the road here.

I intend to try and chronicle all my trip logs, though that may take some time doing, considering that I am not someone who is famous for his sense of order and method.

I hope this will be a task I can look forward to in complete happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home